Hey, Fin!Wakey, wakey, baby!
嗨, 芬!醒醒, 伙計!
Hey, I'll be at the truck.
嗨,我去餐車那了.
Hey, Joe! Big Joe!
嗨, 喬!大喬!
What's up, fellas?
怎么了,伙計們?
Oh, look at the stash. Ron Jeremy.
哦, 仔細看. 這是朗 杰里米.
Thank you. I'll get your coffees.
謝謝.來杯咖啡.
You know how I like it.
你知道我有多喜歡.
All right. - Thanks, bro.
好了. - 謝了.
Hey, how's your old man?
嗨,你爸咋樣了?
He's doing better.
他好點了.
Hey, let me get one of those.
嗨,給我來一根.
How long is he gonna be out?
他還要多久能好?
Holy shit. Look at that.
哦.看那.
It's fucking Mini-Me.
那有個小人龜.
Hey. plane! Da plane!"
嗨."扁平人!扁平人!"
Fin!Fin! - You know him?
芬! 芬!- 你認識他?
"Hey, boss! Hey, boss!"
"嗨,老大!嗨,老大!"
Shut the fuck up.
都給我閉嘴.
Hey! - What?
嗨! - 怎么了?
Shut up.
閉嘴.
Why don't you ease up, Joey? - Two bucks.
緊張什么, 喬? - 兩塊錢.
I got it. - I'm light, man.
我給. - 我沒帶錢,伙計.
Okay. Of course you're light. Ok.
知道你沒錢.
Hey, Joe, we're still playing softball every Friday night.
嗨, 喬, 我們每周五晚上還打棒球.
Why don't you come by, man?
你怎么不來?
You should bring your little buddy.
你應該帶上你的“小”伙伴來.
How funny would that be?
那該多有意思?
Him walking up to the plate, you know?
他跑壘的時候,想象一下?
It's like, "Throw one in there! Throw one in there!"
就像這樣, "投到這!投到這!"
All right, see ya, Joe. - Take it easy, man.
好吧,再見, 喬. - 輕松點,伙計.