You're safe. No car.
很安全.沒有汽車.
I never told you my name. Olivia Harris.
我還沒告訴你我的名字.奧莉維亞 哈里斯.
This is for you.
這是送給你的.
A housewarming slash sorry I ran you off the road gift.
一點小禮物,慶祝你喬遷之喜, 也對把你嚇了兩跳表示歉意.
Oh. Thank you. It's dark.
哦.謝謝.真暗.
Do you have any glasses? Or we could just swig from the bottle.
你有玻璃杯嗎?不然我們只能就瓶子喝了
I have mugs. - Oh.
我有杯子. -哦.
When I was 19, I actually slept with a guy because he rolled his own cigarettes.
我19歲就和一個男孩睡覺了, 就是因為喜歡他抽煙的樣子
Cheers.
干杯.
You never told me your name. - Fin.
你還沒告訴我你的名字. - 芬.
Oh, that's a good name.
哦, 這是個好名字.
You can get that if you want.
你想接就先去接吧.
My phone's disconnected.
我的電話線還沒接上呢.
Oh, shit. It's mine. I always forget I have this thing.
哦,糟了.是我的電話.我總是忘記我還有這個東西.
My husband gave it to me in case of an emergency.
我丈夫給我的,讓我緊急時刻用的.
Although he's not my husband right now. We're separated.
盡管他現在已經不是我丈夫了.我們離婚了
You don't have a phone? - No.
你沒有電話? - 沒有.
I love that. I hate phones.
我喜歡這樣.我恨電話.
I have two. Never answer either of them.
我有兩個電話.但我一個也不接.
How'd you find this place?
你怎么找到這地方的?
I inherited it.
我繼承來的.
It's very nice.
真不錯.
Oh! I love this. What is this?
哦!我喜歡這個.這是什么?
It's an old ticket box.
那是個老票箱.
Oh, look at this little drawer.
哦, 看這個小抽屜.
Careful. That doesn't... - Oh!
小心.那個不能... - 哦!
Oh! Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
哦!哦,天啊.我很抱歉.
Oh, my God. Can I sit here for a moment?
哦,天啊.我能在這坐一會嗎?