Yeah? Did she ask about me?What'd you tell her?
她問到我了嗎?你怎么跟她說的?
Don't fucking tell her that.
別他媽的告訴她那些!
I don't know. Make some shit up.
我不知道.你別亂說話!
I'll call you back. Bye.
再聯系.Bye.
Hey, Fin. Bro, you live here?
嗨, 芬. 兄弟,你住這?
Yes.
是.
Wow, we're neighbors. Nice.
哇,我們是鄰居了.真好.
Hey, what happened to you?
嗨,你怎么了?
Nothing.
沒啥.
Listen, do you want to go down to the Mill and grab a beer later?
聽著,你想不想等一會去前面喝點啤酒?
No, thanks.
不了,謝謝.
You don't drink? - I do.
你不喝酒? - 是的,不喝.
You don't want to drink with me?
你也不想陪我喝幾杯?
I don't like bars very much. - Oh.
我很不喜歡去酒吧. - 哦.
Hey, how about I go get a six? We can have it right here.
嗨, 不如我去買幾瓶回來? 我們就在這喝.
No, thanks.
不了,謝謝.
What are you gonna do?
你想干啥?
I'm going for a walk.
散步.
Oh, cool. You mind if I come along, man?
哦, 真酷.你不介意我跟你一塊走吧,伙計?
I need the exercise. I'm turning into a fat shit.
我需要鍛煉.我正在發胖.
I usually go alone.
我通常自己去散步.
I'm a good walker, bro.
我是個很好的散步者,弟兄.
I prefer to go alone.
我喜歡一個人走.
Okay. All right.
Ok.好吧.
Maybe next time, right?
也許下一次,好吧?
You know where to find me!
你知道在哪能找到我!