Come on. Tell me what happened.
快點.告訴我發(fā)生了什么.
You're not going anywhere today, are you?
今天你哪也不去,對吧?
I'd like to return this. Do you know where she lives?
我要還給她.你知道她在哪住嗎?
I'd freeze her out. But that's just me.
我很喜歡她.可是只有我一廂情愿.
You're very lucky, bro. She's a pretty woman.
你真走運,兄弟. 她長得不錯.
She got that sexy, smart older-woman thing going.
她很迷人、很聰明、有成熟女人的風韻.
Do you know where she lives?
你知道她在哪住嗎?
She's on Green Pond Road. Three miles down the road.
她住在綠塘路.離這三里地.
Hey, listen.
嗨, 聽著.
If you guys do something later, can I join you?
如果你這家伙要去的話, 我能不能跟你一塊去?
We're not gonna do something.
我不打算去.
I know. But if you do, can I join you?
我知道. 不過如果你去,我能不能一塊去?
We're not gonna do something later.
等會咱們一塊去.
Okay, but if you do? Ok,
如果你去的話!
Okay. - Cool.
好吧. - 酷.
Hey. You the man.
嗨.你是個男人.
You the man.
你是個男人.