Come on. If you're gonna stay, you're gonna work.
快點 你想跟來就快煽呀
So heed my word! '
聽清楚了
Cause if the army finds out you're a girl...
如果讓軍隊發現你是個女孩
the penalty is death!
就只有死路一條
Who are you?
你是誰?
Who am I? Who am I?
我是誰?
I am the guardian of lost souls.
我是迷失靈魂的守護神
I am the powerful, the pleasurable,the indestructible Mushu.
威力無比,歡樂無限,且無堅不摧的木須
Oh. Ha, ha. Pretty hot, huh?
哈哈 我帥吧
Uh, my ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?
我的祖先派只蜥蜴來幫我?
Hey, dragon, dragon, not lizard.
拜托 我是龍 “龍”
I don't do that tongue thing.
不是蜥蜴 我不來吐舌頭那套
You're, um...
你很…
Intimidating? Awe-inspiring?
很嚇人?很威風?
Tiny.
很小
Of course. I'm travel-size for your convenience.
當然羅,這是為了讓你攜帶方便
If I was my real size, your cow here would die of fright.
如果是我的真實尺寸,會嚇死你的牛
Down, Bessie. My powers are beyond your mortal imagination.
走開 母牛,我的能力超越你的想象
For instance, my eyes can see straight through your armour. Oooh!
比方說 我能看透你的盔甲哦