There. You're ready.
準備好了
Not yet. An apple for serenity.
還沒呢
A pendant for balance.
玉墜子平衡你身段
Beads ofjade
玉珠代表
For beauty
美麗
You must proudly Show it
襯托你的嬌艷
Now add a cricket
讓蟋蟀
Just for luck
為你帶來好運
And even you can't blow it
就算是你也不會搞砸的
Ancestors, hear my plea
老祖宗 保佑我
Help me not to make a fool of me
不要讓我失禮儀
And to not uproot my family tree
為我家族爭取好光采
Keep my father standing tall
家父會以我為榮
Scarier than the undertaker
每個人心里七上八下
We are meeting our Matchmaker
皆為了木蘭終身大事
Destiny Guard our girls
老祖宗 保佑她
And our future as it fast unfurls
能夠找到好婆家
Please look kindly on these cultured pearls
她的心地善良又大方
Each a perfect porcelain doll
是個可愛的姑娘家
Please bring honour to us - Please bring honour to us
請將榮耀歸于...
Please bring honour to us - Please bring honour to us
請將榮耀歸于..
Please bring honour to us all 請將榮耀歸于她..