The Matchmaker is not a patient woman.
媒婆可沒那么好耐性啊
Of all days to be late... I should have prayed to the ancestors for luck.
怎么偏偏今天遲到
How lucky can they be? They're dead.
他們能保佑什么?
Besides, I've got all the luck we'll need.
他們早就上西天了
This is your chance to prove yourself.
來證明一下你的好運
Grandma, no!
奶奶 小心啊!
Yep, this cricket's a lucky one!
沒事兒哎
I'm here.
我來了
What? But, Mama, I had to...
怎么了? 娘 我必須...
None of your excuses. Now, let's get you cleaned up.
別說了
This is what you give me to work with
這是我要裝扮的女孩嗎?
Well, honey I've seen worse
別擔心 我見過更糟的
We're gonna turn this sow's ear
我要將這平凡女孩...
Into a silk purse
蛻變成窈窕淑女
It's freezing.
好冷哦
It would have been warm if you were here on time.
如果你準時的話水就是暖的了
We'll have you washed and dried
得先把你洗干凈
Primped and polished till you glow with pride
容光煥發才會人人愛
Trust my recipe for instant bride
經我細心裝扮的新娘
You'll bring honour to us all
我們都會以你為榮
Mulan, what's this? - Uh, notes...
木蘭 是什么? 小抄
in case I forget something.
為了以防萬一
Hold this. We'll need more luck than I thought.
拿著 比我預想的更要指望運氣