- No. - No?
- 不- 不?
- No more. - But I’ve forgiven you!
- 沒有- 但我寬恕你了!
- It’s just like the song-- - Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh--
- 就像歌中唱的-- - 噓-噓-噓-噓-噓-噓--
This isn’t about you.
這和你無關
It’s cool, you can have other girls. I like girls.
沒關系,你可以有別的女人 我喜歡女人
Darla!
達拉!
I don’t want other girls.
我不要別的女人
I want one girl.
我只要一個
- That’s not you. - Hmph.
- 不是你- 哼
Look. I’ll call--
聽著 我會打--
Ouch.
哦-
Why don’t you like me? - It’s a little hard to answer
- 為什么你不喜歡我?- 有點難以回答
with a taser in my balls!
我身上還有泰瑟槍!
This is about Santa’s little whore, isn’t it?
跟那個蕩婦有關,是不是?
Ooh yeah, it’s go time.
噢對 來吧
Hey, hey, hey! It’s not go time!
嘿,嘿,嘿! 不!
This isn’t how it works, Samantha.
這沒用,薩曼沙
You can’t force or-or torture someone into liking you.
你不能強迫或者-或者折磨別人要他喜歡你
Ooh, the big speech.
哦,說得好
No! You just have to put yourself out there
不!你只需要做你自己
and hope that they like you back.
然后希望他們喜歡你
This isn’t a game! This is my life!
這不是游戲! 這是我的生活!
Oh, yeah, well, this is my life!
哦,對,那么 這是我的生活!