Chris! Why are you here?
克里斯! 你來干什么?
Why do you keep messing with my head?
為什么把我攪得一團亂?
I messed with your head for three days.
我讓你亂了三天
You’ve been torturing me since the sixth grade!
你卻從六年級就開始折磨我了!
So that’s what this is about?
就因為這個?
Because I wouldn’t screw you in high school? Get over yourself!
因為我在高中不和你好?你行了吧!
Oh, after years of you being the biggest tease,
哦,多年以來你一直是個大笑話
trust me, I’m so over myself.
相信我 我已經不再是原來的我
Oh, so now I’m the tease.
哦,所以現在我是個大笑話
I practically throw myself at you
我幾乎把我自己給你
the other night and you did nothing!
而那一晚你卻什么都沒做!
And now you know how it feels.
你知道是什么感覺了
I’m outta here.
我要走了
Yeah, there you go. Just walk away like you always do!
對,走吧 就像以前一樣走吧!
Oh, no no no. I’m-I’m not walking away.
哦,不不不 我-我不走
I’m running back to my great life in L.A.!
我要回到我在洛杉磯的美好生活里!
- Great. Well, have fun. - Oh, you have fun...
- 好,那么,開心點- 哦,你也開心
being the girl who peaked in high school.
高中的?;?/div>
- Ooohh! - You slap like a cheerleader.
- 噢!- 你像個啦啦隊長
Bye, Chris.
再見,克里斯
And stay out!
別回來!