371.Just do what it says.
照著做就對了。
Follow the instructions and just do what it says.It's easy to follow.
你就跟著使用手冊照著做就對了。很簡單的。
372.Treat it with respect.
請你放尊重點!
Please treat her with respect.She is princess.
請你放尊重點!她是公主耶。
373.Let's take a vote!
我們來表決吧!
We can either do this or so that.Let's take a vote!
這也不好,那也不行,我們來表決吧!
374.It's hopeless!
這下沒指望了!
It's hopeless!We're never going to finish on time.
這下沒指望了!我們絕對沒辦法準時完成的。
375.Where were we?
我們剛說到哪?
OK,sorry for the interruption.Where were we?
好了,抱歉剛才被打斷了。我們剛說到哪?
376.I'm numb.
我已經麻木了。
You must be so tired and sick of doing this everyday.
每天做這些事,你一定覺得很煩了吧?
I'm numb.
我已經麻木了。
377.Pick on someone your own size!
不要以大欺小!
Let Jimmy go.He's just a kid.Pick on someone your own size!
放過吉米吧。他只是個孩子。不要以大欺小。
378.How should I say this?
這該怎么說呢?
He's just so...How should I say this?
他實在是很...這該怎么說呢?
379.Don't blow it out of proportion.
別小題大做了。
This is the worst show I've ever seen.
這是我看過最糟的表演了。
Don't blow it out of proportion.It's not that bad.
別小題大做了,它沒那么糟啦。
380.That depends.
那要看情形了。
How many times a week do you go to the gym?
你一星期去健身房幾次?
That depends.I go when I have more time.
那要看情形了。時間多的話我就去。
n. 打岔,中斷