291.Change the subject.
說點別的吧!
Can we please change the subject?
我們能不能說點別的?
I don't want to talk about this anymore.
我不想再談這件事了。
292.Let it be.
聽天由命吧!
These things happen all the time.Let it be.
這種事常發生。聽于由命!
293.Look before you leap.
三思而后行。
Stop being so impulsive about your decisions.
不要急著做決定。
You must look before you leap.
要三思而后行。
294.You're so retarded!
你很遲鈍耶!
You're so retarded!
你很遲鈍耶!
How dare you call me that!
你竟敢這樣說我!
295.Don't you get it?
你懂不懂???
I've told you a million times.Don't you get it?
我告訴過你多少次。你懂不懂?。?br />296.Never mind.
別放在心上。
I'm sorry for hurting your feelings.
我傷害了你的感受,對不起。
Never mind.
別放在心上。
297.Out of my control.
我無能為力。
It's not my fault.That was out of my control.
那不是我的錯。我無能為力。
298.Talk about it tomorrow.
明天再說吧!
Enough,I'm so tired.Let's talk about it tomorrow.
夠了,我好累。明天再說吧!
299.I can't move.
我走不動了。
I'm so full and tired,I can't move.
我吃得太飽又好累,我走不動了。
300.You got the wrong person.
你認錯人了。
I'm not Stella.You got the wrong person.
我不是史黛拉。你認錯人了。
n. 缺點,過失,故障,毛病,過錯,[地]斷層