星級典句:
第一句:May I speak to Mr. Wang?
我能和王先生講話嗎?
A: Hello, is this 4474167? May I speak to Mr. Wang?
喂,是4474716號嗎?我能和王先生講話嗎?
B: I'm sorry. Mr. Wang is out right now.
對不起,王先生現在不在。
A: May I know when he'll be back?
您能告訴我他什么時候回來嗎?
第二句:I'd like to speak to your manager.
我找你們經理接電話。
A: Good morning. This is Zhengtai Trading Company. May I help you?
早上好,這是正泰貿易公司,我能為您效勞嗎?
B: This is Carry Bradshaw speaking. I'd like to speak to your manager.
我是嘉麗·布蘭德莎。我找你們經理聽電話。
A: Hold on, please. I'll transfer you.
請稍等,我幫您轉過去。
如果是說明要接線生,則說:The operator, please. 請接接線生。
接通后說明自己的要求,比如說:
Long distant call to Beijing, please. 我要打到北京的長途電話。
Overseas call, please. 我要打越洋電話。