so as soon as filming finished, we flew south.拍攝一結束,我們就立即飛往南方
as soon as:一 ... 就
I'll tell him as soon as I see him.
我一見他就告訴他。
She jumped to her feet as soon as she was sent for.
一聽到有人叫,她立即站起。
Little did we know that we had made it out just in time.當時我們并不知道,我們離開得很及時
in time:及時
We're just in time to catch the train.
我們正好趕上了火車。
He brake his car just in time to avoid an accident.
他及時煞車,避免了一次事故。
I've just bumped into the Russian Commander,我剛好碰到了那位俄羅斯指揮官
bump into:巧遇, 不期而遇
I really am so sorry to bump into you.
撞著你了真是非常抱歉。
I often bump into him at the supermarket.
我經常在超級市場同他不期而遇