The most sophisticated fighting machines...
最精準的火炮。
built for a war with America that never happened.
為對付美國而造的,但戰爭卻從未發生。
Son, get off there before you get hurt.
小伙子,快下來吧 免得弄傷自己咯。
I can take it apart with my eyes closed.
我閉著眼睛都能把它拆了。
Thanks to me,
他們得感謝我。
they'd finally get to fire a shot in anger.
終于有了,發炮的機會來發泄憤怒。
I have a feeling it wasn't exactly
我有種感覺。
what Comrade Lenin had in mind
這大概不是列寧。
when he advocated the redistribution of wealth.
當年所倡導的財產重新分配。
But I wasn't the only one
但我不是唯一的。
offering a crash course in capitalism.
提供他們資本主義速成課程的人。
I had rivals.
我有競爭對手。
Inform your commanding officer
請通報指揮官。
that Simeon Weisz is here to meet him.
席米恩·懷斯求見。
You don't know who I am, do you?
你不認識我吧?
I don't give a fuck who you are.
我管你是哪棵蔥!
You're late.
你遲到了。
So it appears.
似乎是。