Ten thousand Kalashnikovs for a Your stocks are battalion.
一個營才有一萬支槍。
Your stocks are dangerously depleted, Dmitri.
你的庫存少得危險。
You should order more from the factory.
你該去向工廠訂貨了。
Someone will work it out.
有人會追查的。
What happens then?
那時怎么辦?
We'll cut them in.
把他也拉進來。
The end of the Cold War
冷戰結束時。
was the beginning of the hottest time in arms dealing.
卻是軍火交易最熱絡的時候。
The arms bazaar was open.
軍火市場開了大門。
Guided missiles, unguided missiles.
導彈,非導彈。
Mortars, mines,
迫擊炮,地雷。
armored personnel carriers.
人員運輸車
Whole tank divisions.
整個部隊的坦克。
I'll tell you what I'll do.
這樣吧。
Buy six, you get one free.
買六送一。
I even landed a squadron of helicopter gunships.
我甚至還遇到一批,攻擊直升機的火炮手。