I have a doctor’s note.
我有醫生開的證明
No, you can’t.
不,你不能這樣做
I have a feather condition.
我得了羽毛病
-Considering it, he may be useful. -Yes, oh, yes.
- 考慮到這點,他可能還有點用 - 沒錯,噢,沒錯
Wait.
等等
Thank you, you’re very wise.
謝謝,您果然聰明過人
What do you Iike?
您喜歡什么?
We can play cards.
我們可以一起打打牌
Find the pebble? I’ve got a lovely voice.
我還是有可取之處的我的嗓音很不錯的
There’ll be bluebirds over
有蘭鳥飛過...
the White Cliffs of Dover.
多佛的白崖
I was thinking more along the lines of a celebration dinner.
我在考慮慶功宴的菜單
That probable annoys you, no...
可能你覺得吵,不過...
Celebration dinner, brilliant, I cook well.
慶功宴,太好了,我炒菜的味道不錯
Not I cook well, I won’t be in it, I could make breadcrumbs.
不是說我炒起來味道不錯 我當然不會被炒啦,我可以幫忙碎面包
You haven’t tried my breadcrumb birdseedy thing.
你還沒有嘗過我做的面包屑食物吧
No, pigeon under glass.
不,玻璃杯下的鴿子
With a lovely "Iiebfraumilch" reduction.
加點可愛的濃縮的萊茵白酒
-Tickle. -What did you do to him?
- 癢 - 你們對他做過些什么?
-Pink. -You all right, mate?
- 粉紅 - 伙計,你還好吧?
Wait a minute, it’s feng shui.
等等,等等,是風水的關系
The little bell should be over there.
這個小鐘應該放在那里
Okay, yeah, yeah.
噢,是,是
Who was I kidding?
我究竟在騙誰啊?
I’ve let everyone down.
我根本就不該來這里我辜負了大家
Bugsy wouldn’t be here if not for me.
要不是因為我 巴格西壓根兒就不會被