He’s always the same, oh, can’t he look after himself?
他總是這樣唉,難道他就不能自己照顧自己嗎?
-Join the Army you said. -I didn’t say it.
- 是你說要來參軍的 - 我沒說
-See the wor... You did. ’It was your idea.
- 去看看這世...你說過 - 都是你的主意
-It was your idea. -I’m not listening.
- 都是你的主意 - 聽不到,聽不到
Quiet.
- 閉嘴! - 安靜!
I’m afraid it’s not as simple as I thought.
我想這可能沒我想象的那么簡單
This bunker is highly fortified,
這個碉堡的戒備十分森嚴
stuffed to the gills with falcons.
到處都是獵鷹
There’s only one opening big enough for a hummingbird.
唯一的方法就是從炮筒飛進去
And down the barrel of the gun.
不過那個開口太窄,恐怕只有蜂鳥能飛過去
No, gentlemen, I’m afraid it’s hopeless.
先生們,我真覺得有些束手無策了
I’ll do it.
我去
-Valiant, no! -Valiant, don’t go!
- 瓦蘭特,不! - 瓦蘭特,別去!