It was not easy, "Herr" General.
將軍,不簡單啊!
But I have
終于抓到了
captured their leader.
他們的隊長
Leader?
隊長?
Or perhaps assistant leader.
呃……也許是個副隊長
-More importantly, "Herr" General. -Get on with it!
- 不過,“黑”將軍,更重要的是... - 快說!
May I present you with
容我向您呈上繳獲來的...
the message!
情報!
The High Command will be pleased.
上級司令部一定會非常滿意
There will be medals,
大把的勛章
photographs,
宣傳報道
commemorative stamps.
紀念郵票在等著我
I will personally deliver it.
我要親自遞送這份情報
They must be desperate indeed
他們一定是走投無路了
to give the message to this putrid smelling reject.
居然把這么重要的情報交給這么個臭烘烘的廢物
Oh, no, Dennis, you’ve squished him.
噢,不,丹尼斯 你把他捏死了!
He was my favourite.
他是我的好朋友
That’s it exactly, I’m putrefied, stinky, rotten.
沒錯,我又臭又爛又霉
Eat me, you’ll be sick for a week.
有種你吃我啊? 我要讓你病上一個星期
-Take him away. -Yes, General.
- 把他帶走 - 是的,將軍