All right. I messed up. I did. I'm sorry.
對不起,是我搞垮。
And I'm gonna turn around, I'm gonna walk away. I'm gonna vanish.
答應過你我從此消失,不再出現。
You'll never see me again, I promise.
你永遠不會再見到我,我保證。
But I want you to know that I think you deserve.
但我想讓你知道。
I think you deserve more than what you've settled for.
你值得擁有幸福。
I do. I think you deserve to be taken care of for a change.
你值得備受關懷愛惜。
L- I believe that.
我絕對相信。
I forgot to give you this.
忘了這個。
It's a gift.
送給你。
So you don't have to carry around that crazy Filofax from 1987.
別再用那1987年記事本。
This will take care of all the stuff you need to do.
它會好好照顧你。
Perfect for starting over.
重新開始。
Okay. Will you take it, please, so I don't feel like such a jerk?
拿著,不然我會很尷尬。
Don't let your mind get weary and confused.
不要讓你的思維得到疲倦和困惑。
Your will be still Don't try.
你將仍然不試試。
Don't let your heart get heavy, child, inside you.
不要讓你的心會變得越來越沉重,孩子。
There's a strength that lies.
有一種謊言的力量。
The story got a phenomenal response.
那篇文章熱爆。
Looks like you got yourself bumped from Commitments.
像你的容貌得到自己撞從承諾。
That's great.
很好。