Jump.
跳
Oh, Christ!Wonderful.
老天!棒極了
Very, very impressed.I thought I was gonna die.
非常令我印象深刻我剛以為我要死了
You will.So, what the fuck do I do now?
你會的 我現在該怎么做?
You open the safe.Where is it?How do I open it?
你打開保險箱它在哪? 我怎么打開?
Wait a minute.You don’t know where it is.
等一下 你不知道在哪里
You’ve got to find it, you’ve got to look for it.
你得去找你得去找
Where is it?Start in the bedroom.
在哪呢? 從臥室開始找吧
How are you feeling?Okay, all right.
感覺怎樣? 還好
Excited?Quite, yes.
刺激嗎? 是的相當刺激
You’re a cool customer, I like that.Okay.
你是好顧客我喜歡 好的
Open the wardrobe.Open the drawers.
打開衣柜 打開抽屜
You’re looking for the safe.It’s up here somewhere.
你在找保險箱它就在這附近
Throw things around.
翻箱倒篋
Play it for real.Kick the place to death.
演逼真點把這里弄得一團糟
You’re a desperate man.
你是個狗急跳墻的人
Safes are always kept behind paintings, aren’t they?
保險箱總是藏在畫作背后 不是嗎?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I’m a desperate man, aren’t I?That’s what you said.
我是狗急跳墻的人不是嗎? 是你說的
The man is a barbarian.
這人是個野蠻人
Where’s the fucking safe?Well, open the chest of drawers.
該死的保險箱在哪? 打開支票箱
It’s locked.Kick it to death.
鎖住了 弄開它
And this is where I hear you.
我就是這時聽見你了
Yes, I’m asleep in the study.That’s where I sleep these days.
是的 我在書房睡著了 我最近都睡那里
I can’t sleep in the bed without my wife, you see.
你知道的我妻子不在 床上我睡不著