But I’m anxious and frightened.Trust me.
但我既緊張又害怕 相信我
But I don’t.Well, trust me and all will be well.
但我不相信相信我 一切都會順利的
Just follow my advice.It’s got to look real.
只要遵照我的指示得逼真才行
We have to convince the insurance people...
我們得說服保險公司的人...
...and the police, if you see what I mean.
以及警方如果你明白我意思的話
Maggie never told me you were such a manipulator.
瑪吉從沒告訴過我你這么會操縱別人
She told me you were no good in bed.
她說你床上功夫不好
But she never told me you were a manipulator.
但她沒說你這么會操縱別人
She told you I was no good in bed?Oh, yes.
她說我床上功夫不好? 噢 是的
She was joking.I’m wonderful in bed.
她再開玩笑 我床上功夫一流
I must tell her.
我必定轉告她
There’s the shed across the lawn.Shed, yeah.
穿越草坪有間儲藏室儲藏室 嗯
There’s the ladder behind the shed.The ladder?
儲藏室后面有梯子梯子?
The ladder.
梯子
Inside the shed, there’s a pair of gardening gloves.
儲藏室里面有一副園藝手套
Put them on.By the gardening gloves, there’s a hammer.
戴上手套 園藝手套旁邊有把錘子
You go round the back of the house.
你繞到房子的后面
Put the ladder up against the wall by the lower roof.
把梯子靠在屋頂較低的墻上
Then, carry the hammer up the ladder on to the lower roof.
然后帶著錘子上到較低的屋頂
Then, you pull the ladder up on to the main roof...
再抬起梯子把它靠到主屋頂...
...and break the skylight window with the hammer.
用錘子打破天窗