This is a simple proposition.
這是個簡單的提議。
You have an expensive woman and no money.
你有一個生性奢侈的女人卻沒錢。
You wanna keep the woman, steal the jewels.
你要想留住這個女人那就偷走這些珠寶。
Why don’t you steal the jewels and give them to me?
為什么你不自己偷走珠寶再把它們我?
Don’t be a bloody fool.
別這么傻了。
The burglary has to be right.The house has to be broken into.
竊盜必須逼真 房子必須是被闖入的。
Why don’t you break into it?For chrissake, I’m in it.
你干嘛不闖入? 拜托 我就住里面啊。
How can I break into it?I live here.
我怎么闖入? 我住在這里。
Okay.
好的。
If I were to agree to do this, would you agree to the divorce?
如果我同意做的話 你會同意離婚嗎?
Why should I give her the divorce...
如果你們倆帶著八十萬鎊...
...if you’re both walking away with 800,000 pounds? ...
遠走高飛的話 我為何必要同她離婚?
She wants a legal settlement.
她想要合法解決。
She wants part of your estate.Greedy.
她想要分割你的財產貪心。
That’s legal justice.
那是公正的判決。
Never trust in legal justice.
千萬別相信什么公正的判決。
You know what legal justice is?
你知道什么是公正的判決嗎?
It’s farting "Annie Laurie" through a keyhole.
是把“安妮 蘿莉”像個屁一樣 從鑰匙孔中放出去。
Listen, 800,000 pounds...
聽著 八十萬鎊...
..taxfree.
免稅。
All yours, in cash.
全是你的 現金支付。
Why don’t you stop pissing around?But wait a minute.
你何不別再心猿意馬了? 等一下。
You get a million from the insurance.
你從保險公司獲賠一百萬。
Sure I do.
沒錯。
Well, all right, I’ll be frank.
好吧 我坦白說。
I need it.Cash flow, stocks, shares going down.
我需要那筆錢現金、股票、分紅逐漸下滑。
Get me?Quid pro quo.
明白了嗎? 條件交換。
You do me a favor, I do you a favor, you keep the woman.
你幫我的忙,我幫你的忙 ,那女人歸你。
Okay.
好的。