I usually have to beg to be a part of weddings.
天大面子,才請得動我去飲喜酒。
And if I do get into the wedding, of course they postponed it,
我一答應去,對方不是改期。
and it's overseas somewhere, and they've canceled my passport,
就是改為旅行結婚。
and I can't be a part of it, and it's ridiculous and awkward and horrible.
離譜,所以你們要我。
So thank you. I take this very seriously.
擔任伴郞,
It's a gift to be the best man.
我深感榮幸。
They say that once in your lifetime, someone comes along...
天作之合,天成的佳偶...
whom you're absolutely meant to be with.
一生人只有一個。
Everything feels great, stars are aligned,
想有這樣的福氣。
body and spirit are in balance.
天時地利人和,缺一不可。
For my friend Jonathan Trager,
對于吾友莊納頓來說。
that person was me.
那個佳偶,本來是我。
But as you know, Jonny and I were simpatico.
莊仔同我。
We were brothers from another mother.
天生一對地設一雙。
We were friends since freshman year.
我倆相識在大學一年級。
I watched him go out with woman after woman, and he'd always come crawling.
他有過不少女友,但總是浪子回頭。
he would come crawling back to me.
重投我懷抱。
It was embarrassing. You loved it.
癡情到令我難頂,你其實鐘意。
But then one night he came home and things were different.
有一晚他回來,判若兩人。
His adolescent dream of becoming a documentary filmmaker was a thing of the past.
他拋卻少年時代拍紀錄片的志愿。
Thank God.
謝天謝地。