Short of Stock 缺貨
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
情景對話 Dialogue
對話1
C: This one has stock?
這款有貨嗎?
S: Sorry, no stock.
對不起,沒有現貨。
C: Do you get in goods these days?
你們最近進貨嗎?
S: Yes, but not this week, maybe next week. Because we have so many orders these days that many styles are short of stock.
會,但不是這個星期,也許下個星期吧!因為這段時間訂單多,很多款式都缺貨。
C: But I need it urgently, please help me.
但我現在急需,幫幫忙。
S: We have other styles as good. Have a look?
我們有其他款也一樣好,看看嗎?
C: Yes, show me.
好,給我看看。
S: What about this one?
這款如何?
C: Looks the same.
看起來與那款一樣。
S: No, different material and quality. This one silk, that one rayon.
不一樣,面料和質量不同,這是真絲,那是人造絲。
對話2
C: Do you have other samples?
有其他樣板嗎?
S: Yes, take your time please, these all the same price.
有,隨便看,這些都是一樣的價錢。
C: This style is OK. Is it in stock?
這款還可以,有現貨嗎?
S: Sorry, out of stock.
對不起,沒有現貨。
C: If I order today, how long will it take to get it?
我要是今天訂貨,多久可以拿貨呢?
S: Three days.
要三天。
C: Three days? Could it be sooner?
要3天?能不能快一些?
S: You can come to get them the day after tomorrow. But the price will be a little higher.
那你就后天來拿貨。但是價格會高一點兒。
C: That's no problem.
那沒問題。