About Stock 關于庫存
S: salesclerk 售貨職員 C: customer 顧客
實用句型 Practical Key Sentences
S22: I'm afraid we are out of them today.
今天恐怕沒有貨了。
S23: Our store keeps a large stock of it.
我們店里有大量存貨。
S24: We will call you when it is here.
貨到了我們會通知您。
S25: Would you place an order regularly?
請問您是定期地訂貨嗎?
S26: We don't carry that product anymore.
我們不賣那款產品了。
S27: Would you mind waiting for a moment?
您介意等一下嗎?
S28: Believe me, tomorrow the goods is OK!
相信我,明天有貨。
S29: I'm afraid we don't have any on hand.
恐怕我們現在沒有。
S30: Look in again next Monday, please.
請下星期一再來看看。
S31: I'm sorry, but this is the last one.
抱歉,但這是最后一個了。
S32: The clothes you ordered is not in stock.
您訂的衣服這里沒貨。
S33: Would you like to come again later?
您過幾天再來看看好嗎?
S34: I'm sorry,but they are the last ones.
抱歉,它們是最后的存貨了。
S35: We have some more in the warehouse.
我們還有些貨在倉庫里。
S36: We also have new samples in our factory.
我們還有新板在工廠。
S37: The stock of that model is getting low.
這一款式現在存貨不多。
S38: I'm sorry, but they are out of stock now.
抱歉,目前沒有存貨了。
S39: But we only have 6 in stock right now.
但是我們只有6件存貨。
S40: We are likely to be getting more in recently.
我們最近還會有進貨。
S41: I'll go and check our stock right now.
我現在就去查查看我們的存貨。
S42: We are expecting some new stock tomorrow.
估計明天我們有新貨到。