Short of Stock 缺貨
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
實用句型 Practical Key Sentences
S1: It is in short supply.
目前缺貨。
S2: It's out of stock at present.
目前缺貨。
S3: I'm sorry, they are out of stock.
對不起,現在缺貨。
S4: Not this style, that style.
不是這款,是那款。
S5: Not this week, next week.
不是這周,是下周。
S6: Not this month, next month.
不是這個月,是下個月。
S7: If you have time, please come again.
如果你有時間,請再過來。
S8: If you like, I give you other colors.
如果你愿意,我給你其他顏色。
S9: If you like, I give you other samples.
如果你愿意,我給你其他板。
S10: If you like, I give you other styles.
如果你愿意,我給你其他款式。
S11: We are sorry for the shor delivery.
我們為交貨量短缺向你道歉。
S12: We won't have any stock for two weeks.
兩星期內大概不會有貨。
S13: Look in again next Wednesday, all right?
下周三再來看看,如何?
S14: I promise you, we have stock a few days later.
我保證,過幾天就有貨。
S15: Sorry, we don't have anything less dearly.
對不起,再便宜的我們沒有了。
S16: If you're free, please come again and have a look.
如果有空,請你來看看。
S17: Factory is busy, deliver a few days later, OK?
現在工廠忙,能否遲幾天交貨?
S18: This style/brand is out of stock. But we have another style/brand for about the same price and quality.
這種款式/品牌現在沒有貨。不過我們有另一種款式/品牌,價格相當,質量也不錯。
S19: This product is expected not to be available for at least a month.
這種產品預計一個月內都會缺貨。
S20: We have so many orders these days that many styles are short of stock.
這段時間訂單多,很多款式都缺貨。
S21: You're really unlucky, the sizes, colors and styles you want are sold out. But we've expecting some new stock tomorrow. Please come earlier tomorrow.
您來得真不巧,您要的尺碼、顏色、款式剛賣完。不過我們明天可望進貨,您不妨明天一早來。
C1: I need urgently, deliver earlier, OK?
我急著要,能不能早點交貨?
C2: The delivered goods are short by ten pieces.
發送的貨物少了10件。