Hello? Please.
麻煩你?
No. No, I won't do it, on principle.
原則上我應該推辭。
I say, "No," on principle. No. You can count me out.
我理應拒絕,不行。
Please. Please don't leave me alone in this.
求求你?別剩下我獨自面對。
Please, please, please. Fine. Fine.
好吧,看在你份上。
Because it's you. But if she crosses me, I'm gonna kick her ass.
若她惹火我,我會翻臉。
And then I will kick your ass. Then I'm gonna have a couple drinks
若她敢搞你,再喝幾杯酒。
There's no sign that says, "No talking."
沒有‘不準談話’標志。
Three weeks? It cannot be done
三星期?不可能,一個也做不來。
It is not enough time for one of my creations! Okay, um,Antoine, remember when I brought you the Schecters.
這是沒有足夠的時間為我的一個創造,記得我介紹了沙達伉儷給你?
and they commissioned that six-tiered, heart-shaped masterpiece?
他們訂了六層心形結婚蛋糕。
Then, of course, the tower of edible gifts.
還有舒文那露天派對的食品塔。
for the Schifman-Guardino outdoor fiiesta. You can do anything, and we both know it.
你做得來的,安東。
You're gonna do the cake, and you're gonna do it in three weeks.
三星期取貨,還要打折。
and I would like a discount, please. Three weeks? It pleases me. Delightful.
我想要一個折扣,三星期?沒問題。
We have a cake.
好,搞定蛋糕。
What are you doing here? Hi. I'm Malcolm Doyle.
你來做什么? 什么?噢,是。
What? Oh, yes. I didn't wanna believe it till you were here.
我是馬全。杜爾,你真的來了。
Um, this is my fiance, George, Hi. Congratulations.
我未婚夫,喬治。
to the both of you. Thank you.
恭喜你們。
Oh. Babe, I gotta take this. All right?
謝謝。
Okay,If there's a cake emergency.
我得接這個電話,寶貝。
I'm right over here.
若餅有問題,我在那邊。
Oh, and this is Jane, my sister.
我姊姊,珍,她很愛你的專欄。
She's obsessed with your stories.She keeps them, but pretends she doesn't, but she does. Okay.
她癡迷于你的故事,她剪下收集。
She's your number one fan.
她是你的頭號粉絲。