Is it working?
好用了嗎
It seems to be, except we're not picking up a signal.
看來行了 就差找到信號了
Why do we need to pick up a signal? Aren't we trying to send one?
為什么要找信號呢 我們不是要發射信號嗎
Yes, but what you want to see here is little bars. The bars show it's getting reception.
是的 但要看到小格 信號格表示無線電被接收了
We need the bars?
我們需要信號格
We could broadcast blind, hope that someone, maybe a ship somewhere picks up our distress call.
我們可以盲播 希望有人或船能收到我們的求救信號
But that would be a waste of the battery, which might not last for long. There is one thing we could try.
但那樣可能是在浪費電池 電池可不多了 我們還可以試一個辦法
What? Get the signal from high ground. How high?
什么辦法 看我們是否能從高地收到信號 要多高
How is he? Can you do anything?
他怎么樣了 有什么辦法嗎
I can pull out the shrapnel.
拔出碎片
But you said if you took it out...
可你昨天說如果要拔了出來
That was yesterday. I was hoping he'd be at a hospital by now.
我知道 但那是昨天 我以為他現在該在醫院了
If I leave him like this he'll be dead within a day.
如果再這樣下去 他一天內就會死的
If I open him up...If I can control the bleeding, and if he doesn't go into sepsis,
如果拔下來 然后止住血 如果不化膿
and if I can find some antibiotics, he might be all right.
如果再能找到些抗生素 他也許就會沒事
I'm going on a hike. Sorry?
我要上山了 什么
Sayid fixed the transceiver, but we can't use it. Not from here.
Sayid修好了收發機 但用不了 在這里用不了
Kate, wait a minute.
Kate 等一下
You said we had to send a signal.
是你說我們必須要發射信號的
Look, you saw what that thing did to that pilot.
你看到了那東西把機長弄成了什么樣
Yeah, I did. What makes you think we're any safer here than we are in the jungle?
恩 看到了 為什么你認為我們在這里就比在叢林里安全呢
Wait for me. I don't know how long...
等我 我不知道還要多久...
Sayid said the battery won't last.
Sayid說電池不多了
All right. If you see or hear anything...Anything...Run.
好吧 如果看到或聽到什么東西 任何東西 跑就是了