You guys found the cockpit? Any survivors? No.
你們找到了駕駛艙嗎 有幸存者嗎 沒有
Dual-band. Military spec.
是雙帶 軍用規格的
Chances are the battery is good, but the radio is dead.
現在的情況是還有電池 但無線電壞了
Can you fix it?
能修好嗎
I need some time.
需要些時間
Doctor, that man with the shrapnel, I think you should take a look at him.
醫生 帶著碎片的那個人 我想你該去看看他
Chain-smoking jackass.
二百五的煙鬼
Some people have problems.
有些人有毛病
Some people have problems. Us. Him.
恩 有些人和我們過不去 他
You're okay. I like you.
你不錯 我喜歡你
You're okay too.
你也不錯
Hurley. Sayid.
我是Hurley. 我是Sayid.
How do you know how to do that?
你怎么會修這東西的
I was a communications officer.
我以前是軍事通訊員
Oh, yeah? You ever see battle?
是嗎 你看過打仗嗎
I fought in the Gulf War.
我打過海灣戰爭
No way. I got a buddy who fought over there.
不是吧 我有個兄弟就參加過
He was in the 104th Airborne. What were you, Air Force? Army?
他以前在104空降團 你呢 空軍 陸軍
The Republican Guard.
共和國衛隊