Hey, guys, come on.
伙計們 別打了
Hey! Break it up! Break it up! Get off!
停手吧 停手 算了
Break up! That's it! It's over! That's it!
停手 夠了 別打了 夠了
I'm sick of this redneck!
我煩死這鄉巴佬了
Want some more?
還要來試試嗎 小子
Tell everyone what you told me! Tell them that I crashed the plane! Go on!
告訴大家你和我說什么來著 告訴他們是我使飛機墜毀的 說啊
The shoe fits!
就是你干的 老兄
What is going on? What is going on?
怎么回事 怎么回事
My kid found these in the jungle.
我孩子在叢林里發現了這個
This guy was in the back row of business class the whole flight.
這家伙坐在飛機商務艙中的后排
Never got up.Hands folded underneath the blanket.
從沒起來過 手一直放在毯子底下
And for some reason, just pointing this out, the guy next to him didn't make it.
不知什么原因 要說明的是在他邊上的那人卻沒活著
Thank you for observing.
非常感謝你觀察我的一舉一動
Don't think I saw them pull you out of line before we boarded?
你以為我沒看到在登機前他們把你拽出去了嗎
Come on! Bring it!
過來 來啊
Stop! We found the transceiver, but it's not working. Can anybody help?
停手吧 我們找到了無線電收發機 但不好用了 有人會修嗎
Yes. I might be able to.
恩 我也許能幫上忙
Oh, great! Perfect. Let's trust this guy.
好嘛 好極了 相信他吧
Hey, we're all in this together. Treat each other with respect...
我們都被困在了這里 哥們兒 互相尊重點好嗎
Shut up, lardo.
閉嘴 豬頭
Give it a break.
省省吧
Whatever you say, doc. You're the hero.
隨你的便 醫生 你是英雄