Hey, can you hear me? I need that water.
聽到我說話了嗎 把水拿來
Here. Here you go.
給
How many survived?
多少生還者
At least 48. Does anything feel broken?
至少48人 身上地方骨折嗎
No, no. Just my head's a little dizzy, that's all.
不 就是我的頭...有點暈 僅此而已
It's probably a concussion.
可能是腦震蕩
How long has it been?
已經過了多久了
Sixteen hours.
16個小時
Sixteen? Has anybody come?
16個? 有人來了嗎
Not yet.
還沒有
Six hours in...our radio went out. No one could see us.
起飛六小時后 我們的無線電失靈了 沒人看得見我們
We turned back to land in Fiji.
我們掉頭去斐濟降落
By the time we hit turbulence...we were a thousand miles off course.
但遇到了紊流 偏離了航線一千英里
They're looking for us in the wrong place.
他們搜救我們找錯地方了
We have a transceiver.
這里有無線電收發機
Good, good. We were hoping. You shouldn't move.
好 這正是我們所希望的 你最好別動
No, no. I'm okay. Transceiver's right there. It's right there.
不 我沒事 無線電收發機就在哪里 就在那里
Where's Charlie?
Charlie在哪兒
It's not working.
不好用了
What were you doing in the bathroom?
你在洗手間里做什么
What? What the hell was that?
什么 那是什么鬼東西
What the hell was that?
就在外面
What? What's right out...?
什么 什么在外面