Whatever it was, it wasn't natural.
無論那是什么 都不是自然界的
Does anyone have any sunblock?
誰有防曬霜嗎
Yes I do.
恩 我這有
So I was just looking inside the fuselage. It's pretty grim in there.
我剛看了機艙里面 挺可怕的
You think we should do something about the...B-O-D-Y-S?
我們是否該對那些...尸體采取點措施呢
What are you spelling, man, "bodies"?
你說什么那 哥們兒 尸體嗎
B-O-D-I-E-S.
尸體
That sounds like a good idea.
好主意
No, they'll deal with it when they get here.
不 他們來了以后會處理的
I'm gonna go out and look for the cockpit. See if we can find a transceiver to send a distress signal.
我要去找駕駛艙了 看是否能找到無線電收發機 發射求救信號
Help the rescue team.
協助救援隊
You need to keep an eye on the wounded.
你要照料一下傷員
If the guy in the suit wakes up, keep him calm, but don't let him remove that shrapnel. Understand?
如果穿西裝的人醒了 叫他冷靜 不要讓他拔出那碎片 知道嗎
Got it. What about the guy with the leg? The tourniquet...?
恩 好的 那腿部受傷的那個人呢 止血帶呢
I stopped the bleeding. I took it off last night. He should be all right.
止住血了 昨晚取下來了 他應該沒事了
Yeah, cool. Good job.
恩 沒問題 干的好
I'll come with. I wanna help.
我也去幫幫忙
I don't need any more help.
不 不需要幫忙了
No, it's cool. I don't really feel like standing still, so...Excellent.
不 沒關系 我不喜歡無所事事 好極了