UNIT 7 Know Our World
Lesson 55:Report on the Report!
I hope Brian can visit Hebei Province some day.
我希望布賴恩有一天能到河北省玩。
Then he can really learn a lot about where I live!
這樣他就能真正了解我所生活的地方。
To:brian@compmail. ca From:Li-Ming@net. cn
寄往:brian@compmail. ca 來自:Li-Ming@net. cn
Subject: How did it go? Date: 30/05 5:05 PM
主題:事情怎么樣了? 日期:5月30日 下午5:05
Hi, Brian,
布賴恩,你好!
Today in school, I kept thinking about your report.
今天在學校,我一直在想你的報告。
I hope it went well.
我希望進展順利。
My mother asked me why you called.
我媽媽問我你為什么打電話。
I told her about your geography class.
我告訴她關于你的地理課。
She said, "That's nice.
她說,“不錯。
Most people in North America don't know about Shijiazhuang.
大部分北美洲的人不了解石家莊。
They only know the biggest cities,
他們只知道一些大城市,
like Beijing and Shanghai."
比如北京和上海。”
Did your classmates think it was interesting?
你的同學們覺得有意思嗎?
I hope so!
我希望是這樣!
Your Chinese pen pal, Li Ming
你中國的筆友,李明
To:Li-Ming@net. cn From:brian@compmail. ca
寄往:Li-Ming@net. cn 來自:brian@compmail. ca
Subject: It went well! Date: 29/05 6:13 PM
主題:進展順利!日期:5月29日下午6:13
Dear Li Ming,
親愛的李明:
I'm very happy that I rang you up.
很高興和你通電話,
Thanks a lot for your help.
謝謝你的幫助。
My report was the only one with an interview!
我的報告是唯一一個通過的。
Our teacher said talking to people from other parts of the world is a good way to learn geography.
我們老師說和世界其它地區的人交流是了解地理的好途徑。
The best way is to go abroad!
最好的方法就是出國旅游。
Danny gave a very good report on Europe.
丹尼做了一個不錯的有關歐洲的報告。
He knew a lot of facts!
他知道了許多真實的事!
He told us that England is an island and that Europe's longest river is in Europe's biggest country:
他告訴我們,英國是一個島國,歐洲最長的河在歐洲最大的國家:
Russia.
俄國。
At the end, he said dosvidanija--that's good-bye in Russian!
最后,他說dosvidanija-是俄語再見的意思。
Thanks again for your help.
再次感謝你的幫助。
Brian
布賴恩
I like e-mail, but it was fun talking to Li Ming on the phone this week!
我喜歡電子郵件,但這個星期和李明通電話也很有意思。
LET'S DO IT!
做一做!
Imagine you have a pen-pal in Africa.
想象你有一個非洲的筆友。
Maybe you have a real pen-pal!
也許你有一個真正的筆友。
If you have neither, you can write an e-mail to a classmate.
如果你沒有,你可以寫封電子郵件給你的一位同學。
Ask him or her questions about the place he or she lives.
詢問他或她關于他或她居住地的問題。