UNIT 5 My Future
第五單元 我的未來
Lesson 33: Maybe You'll Be a Teacher!
第33課: 或許你會成為一個老師!
THINK ABOUT IT!What are you good at?What do you want to do in the future?
What do Li Ming and Wang Mei want to do in the future?
Sometimes it's scary to talk about the future.
有時談論未來很可怕。
I don't know what I'm going to do when I am a man.
我不知道當我長大后會做什么。
I don't know where I'll live.
我不知道我會住在哪兒。
You are a good student, Li Ming.
你是一個好學生,李明。
You are also a nice boy.
你也是一個好孩子。
You will have a very good future.
你會擁有一個美好的未來。
What's the "future?" Tomorrow is the future.
什么是“未來”?明天就是未來。
So is next week and next year.
下周和明年也是未來。
What do you think I'll be when I'm older, Wang Mei?
王梅,你認為我長大后會做什么?
You are good at talking to people.
你擅長和人交談。
Yesterday you gave a great talk to all the students in the classroom.
昨天,你給全班同學做了一個很棒的演講。
Maybe you'll be a teacher. I would like to be a teacher.
或許你會是一個老師。我想成為老師。
I would be nice to my students. I wouldn't make them do homework on Sunday!
我會對我的學生很好。我不會讓他們在周日做作業!
Can you tell me what I'm going to be in the future?
你能告訴我我以后會做什么嗎?
You're always helping people. And you're a very good student.
你總是在幫助別人。你是一個很好的學生。
You might be a doctor when you're older.
你長大后可能會是一名醫生。
Let me look at you carefully, Li Ming.
李明,讓我仔細看看你。
You look hot! I'm not hot, Dr. Wang Mei!
你看起來發燒了!我沒發燒,王梅大夫!
Yes, you are! You're sick today.
你確實發燒了!今天你生病了。
Maybe you should go home now.
或許你現在應該回家。
"Dr." means "doctor."
“Dr.”意思是“醫生”。
Is Wang Mei really a doctor?
王梅真是醫生嗎?
No! But she wants to be!
不是! 但是她想當醫生!
LET'S DO IT!Think about your life in the future.
Share your ideas in a small group.
Where will you live?What will your job be?
Will you be happy? Why?