UNIT 3 Families Celebrate Together
第三單元 全家一起慶祝
Lesson 22: Presents from Canada!
第22課:來自加拿大的禮物!
THINK ABOUT IT!Do you give birthday cards to your friends?
What do you write in your cards?What does Danny write in his card?
Jenny and Danny are making birthday cards for Li Ming.
珍妮和丹尼正在為李明制作生日賀卡。
They are going to send the cards and presents to China.
他們打算往中國寄賀卡和禮物。
Brian is helping them.
布賴恩正在幫助他們。
"May I see what you wrote in your card, Jenny?" asks Brian.
“珍妮,我可以看看你寫的是什么嗎?”布賴恩問。
Jenny passes him her card.
珍妮把她的賀卡遞給他。
Brian reads, "Happy Birthday, Li Ming! From your friend, Jenny."
布賴恩讀到,“生日快樂,李明!你的朋友,珍妮。”
What did you write in yours, Danny?
丹尼,你的賀卡里寫什么了?
"I wrote, 'Happy Birthday to my best Chinese friend Li Ming.
“我寫的是,我最要好的中國朋友李明生日快樂!”
Best wishes to you on your thirteenth birthday.
在你13歲生日時給與你美好的祝愿。
Remember me when you wear my gift!
在你戴上我的禮物時要記著我!
Your friend, Danny.'"
你的朋友,丹尼。’”
Danny and Jenny put the presents and cards into a cardboard box.
丹尼和珍妮把禮物和賀卡放進一個紙箱里。
Brian closes the box with tape.
布賴恩用膠帶把它封閉好。
"There!" he says. "Now we can post it!"
“好了!”他說。“現在我們可以寄它了!”
"Not yet!" says Danny.
“還不行!”丹尼說。
He writes Li Ming's address on the top of the box.
他把李明的地址寫在盒子的上方。
"There! All ready!"
“好了!一切就緒!”
"Wait! We need stamps!" says Jenny.
“等一等!我們需要郵票!”珍妮說。
"Come on. Let's go to the post office.
“快點兒。讓我們到郵局吧。
Then we can mail Li Ming's present."
然后我們就可以郵寄李明的禮物了。”
Oh, no! It's one of those words again!
哦,不!又是這些話!
Jenny mails things, but you post them, Brian!
珍妮郵東西,布賴恩,由你來寄出去!
They mean the same thing.
都是一個意思。
Come on, let's go inside the post office.
快點,我們到郵局里邊去。
LET'S DO IT!Make a birthday card for one of your classmates.
Tell him or her why he or she is a special person.
Don't forget to make the card beautiful!