Stay away from the gas!Stay there!
離機油遠點兒 在那別動
Help! Help! Help! Help! Help, help! Oh, my legs!
救命 救命 救命啊 救命 救命 我的腿
Hey, get over here.Give me a hand.
過來 幫我一下
You, come on! Come over here! Give me a hand!
過來 幫我一下
On the count of three.One, two, three!
數三下一起用力 一 二 三
Help! Please, help me! Help me! Please, help me!
救命! 救救我 救命 救救我
Get him out of here. Get him away from the engine. Get him out of here.
把他抬走 離引擎遠點兒 把他抬走
Help me! Please, help me. I'm having contractions!
救救我! 請救救我! 我開始宮縮了
How many months pregnant are you?
懷孕幾個月了
Only eight months.
八個月
How far apart are they coming?
間隔時間呢
I don't know, a few just happened!
不知道 這是頭一次
Hey! Get away from there!
快躲開
Listen to me! Look at me! You're gonna be okay. Do you understand me?
聽我說 看著我 你會沒事的 知道嗎
But you have to sit absolutely still.
但你必須坐著別動
Hey! You! Come here! I need you to get this woman away from these fumes.
你 過來 讓她離這些煙遠點兒
Take her there. Stay with her.
帶她到那邊去 陪著她
If her contractions occur closer than three minutes, call me!
如果宮縮頻率接近三分鐘就叫我
You gotta be kidding me.
不是吧
I'll be right back.
我馬上就回來 好嗎
Thank you.
謝謝你
Hey! What's your name?
你叫什么名字啊
Jack!
杰克!