Go to Professor McGonagall!Hermione urged Neville. Report him!
“去找麥格教授!”赫敏催促納威,“告他一狀!”
Neville shook his head. I don't want more trouble, he mumbled.
納威搖了搖頭。“我不想再惹麻煩了。”他含糊地咕噥。
You've got to stand up to him, Neville! said Ron.
“你必須勇敢地對付他,納威!”羅恩說,
He's used to walking all over people, but that's no reason to lie down in front of him and make it easier.
“他一貫盛氣凌人,我們沒有理由在他面前屈服,使他輕易得逞。”
There's no need to tell me I'm not brave enough to be in Gryffindor, Malfoy's already done that, Neville choked out.
“你不用對我說我膽子太小,不配待在格蘭芬多,馬爾福已經對我說過這個話了。”納威哽咽著說。
Harry felt in the pocket of his robes and pulled out a Chocolate Frog, the very last one from the box Hermione had given him for Christmas.
哈利把手伸進長袍口袋,掏出一塊馬蹄形巧克力,這是圣誕節時赫敏送給他的那盒里的最后一塊。
He gave it to Neville, who looked as though he might cry.
哈利把它遞給納威。納威看上去快要哭了。
You're worth twelve of Malfoy, Harry said.
“你比十二個馬爾福都強,”哈利說道,
The Sorting Hat chose you for Gryffindor, didn't it? And where's Malfoy? In stinking Slytherin.
“分院帽把你選進了格蘭芬多,是嗎?馬爾福在哪里呢?在令人討厭的斯萊特林。”
Neville's lips twitched in a weak smile as he unwrapped the frog.
納威拆開馬蹄形巧克力,嘴唇抽動著,露出一個無力的微笑。
Thanks, Harry... I think I'll go to bed.... D'you want the card, you collect them, don't you?
“謝謝你,哈利。我想去睡覺了……你要卡片嗎?你收集卡片的,是嗎?”
As Neville walked away, Harry looked at the Famous Wizard card.
納威離去后,哈利看著那張著名巫師卡。
Dumbledore again, he said, He was the first one I ever...
“又是鄧布利多,”他說,“我第一次就是……”
He gasped. He stared at the back of the card. Then he looked up at Ron and Hermione.
他倒抽一口冷氣,瞪著卡片背面,然后抬頭看著羅恩和赫敏。
I've found him! He whispered. I've found Flamel!
他倒抽一口冷氣,瞪著卡片背面,然后抬頭看著羅恩和赫敏。