Don't mess with the king of New York.
別跟紐約之王作對!
That's right.
沒錯!
Alright, alright boys. Be careful.
好啦 好啦 大男孩 小心點
Watch out before you break something.
別打碎了東西
You used to call this Fufi.
你以前管這個叫 撲撲
Fufi? Fufi.
撲撲? 撲撲!
Oh, he doesn't want that thing. Give my Fufi.
他不會想要那個的 還給我 我的撲撲!
Zuba, you'd better give him his Fufi.
祖巴 你最好把他的撲撲給他
I mean no, thank you, thank you. It's perfect.
我并不知道 謝謝 謝謝 它很完美
Well son, you get your rest...
那 兒子 休息吧
you'll have a big day tomorrow.You're gonna need all your strength.
明天將會是盛大的一天 你會需要全部的力量
I'm gonna bring the house down for you dad.
我會為了你 讓歡呼聲把屋頂掀起來的
I hope so, otherwise your father would have to banish you.
我也這么希望 要不然你的父親必須要流放你了
Oh gee, not really?
哦 天 真的嗎
I know you're gonna do us proud.
我知道你會讓我們驕傲的
You know why?
你知道為什么嗎
You were born with it.
你命中注定就是這樣
Good night Alakay.
晚安 艾力提
My boy, my own boy.
我的孩子 我自己的孩子
My son is a king.
我的兒子是個大王
My son is a king.
我的兒子是個大王
Good night mom.
晚安 媽媽
Good night,Alakay.
晚安 艾力提