Where?
在哪兒?
Yeah? Ben.
你好?本。
Yeah? We got big problems down here.
什么?我們這里有大麻煩了。
Huge, massive. What?
大麻煩,什么?
The pilot light on that big thing that cooks the food? It's out again.
母火把爐子燒著了?它又壞了。
No, it can't be broken. I just bought it two months ago.
不,不可能壞的,我才買了兩個星期。
Ben, I am telling you, the only gas I'm smelling is coming from Pablo.
本,我告訴你,我現在只能聞到帕布魯的味道。
Okay.
好。
Calm down. I'm coming right now. Goodbye.
冷靜,我馬上就過來,再見。
Holly, I got a problem at the restaurant, so I have to go.
郝莉,我的餐廳有點麻煩了,所以我現在馬上要趕過去。
No, you can't! Why not?
不,你不能去!為什么不能?
I mean, can I come? Yeah, why not? Come on.
我是說,我能不能去?可以,為什么不?來吧。
I've got to go to the bathroom really bad.
我必須去廁所,很急。
Yeah, well, go.
好,去吧。
There's the bathroom there, but hurry up.
廁所在那里,不過快點。
Right there through that door.
就是那扇門。
I love this.
我喜歡這個。
You have got to be kidding me.
你們一定是在和我開玩笑。
This isn't going to cover anything.
這件什么也遮不住。
That's exactly the point.
這正是重點。
Houston, we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們有麻煩了。
What kind? The very, very bad kind.
哪種?非常,非常糟糕的那種。
He's on his way to the restaurant now.
他現在正在去餐廳的路上。
Oh, my God! What do we do?
噢,我的天!我們該怎么辦?
Create a distraction. A really, really big one.
分散注意,真正的能分散注意的事物。
I'll see you there. Bye.
我們在那里見,再見。
Do we have to take a cab? I hate cabs.
我們必須乘坐出租嗎?我不喜歡。
Maybe we should walk. What are you, crazy?
也許我們該走著去嗎,你怎么了,瘋了嗎?
We're going to the River Bistro. I get carsick.
我們要去河流小酒館嗎,我暈車。