Elizabeth and I would lose track of the night...
我和伊莉莎白都會聊很久。
until just before daybreak.
直到破曉之前。
I think I may have given you the wrong impression.
我想我給了你錯誤印象。
Beg your pardon?
什么?
Well, married women don't customarily sit around...
有夫之婦通常不會三更半夜。
in the middle of the night with strange men in hotels.
在酒店和陌生男子聊天。
I wouldn't know what a married woman does or doesn't do.
我不知道有夫之婦會做什么。
Good night.
晚安。
Murmansk.
摩爾曼斯克。
I've met somebody, and I've fallen in love.
我遇到一個人,我愛上她。
Mom?
媽?
That was over 60 years ago.
那是60多年前的事。
Did you love him, Mother?
你當時愛他嗎?
What does a girl know about love?
小女生怎么會懂得愛情?
Well...
你好。
I'm not dressed.
我沒有盛裝打扮。
Oh, you look splendid, just as you are.
你這樣子就很帥了。
Don't waste any time bothering about the wine or the cheese in Murmansk...
別浪費時間喝酒食乳酪。
because they're really completely ordinary...
因為其實很普通。
but the caviar and the vodka...
不過魚子醬和伏特加。
are sublime and plentiful.
簡直就是人間美味。
So....
所以。
Savor it.
仔細品嘗。
Mmm. And don't eat it all at once.
不要一次食完。
Because that way, there's nothing left to enjoy.
這樣一來就沒有享受可言。
And now take a little swallow of vodka while it's still in your mouth.
含著魚子醬,喝一口伏特加。