Big plans for the weekend?
周末有重要計劃啊
Uh, you know, I got to fix the sink, catch the game.
我得修水槽 看比賽
With Elizabeth?
和伊麗莎白一起嗎
Yeah. Yeah, she's into it.How cool is that?She likes to watch the Giants.
是的 她很有興趣 很酷吧 她喜歡看巨人隊的比賽
Even on your anniversary?
即使是你們的結婚紀念日嗎
I see this stuff coming from six months out and then I take it right in the teeth every time.
我六個月前就在計劃了 但每次到最后都給忘了
Relax, man. You still have a few days.
哥們兒 放輕松 你還有幾天時間
No. This is what happened last year.I said I'd make up for it with something special not just a corner booth at Donatella's and a romp in the sheets.
不 去年就是這樣 我說過我會做些特別的事來補償并不只是在角落看看范思哲的展品 還有在床上親熱親熱
Skip the dinner.
跳過晚餐啊
We've been married a decade.That doesn't cut it anymore.
我們都結婚十年了 這招兒不靈了
Okay, Romeo, let's, let's problem solve.What's she into?
好吧 羅密歐 咱們來解決問題吧 她喜歡什么
Sexually?No. No. Existentially.What makes her feel alive?
性愛方面嗎 不 不 物質化一點 什么讓她充滿活力
I'm drawing a blank.
我腦子里一片空白
How could you not know?When you were chasing me, you knew my shoe size,what time I woke up in the morning.
你怎么能不知道 自打你開始追捕我 你知道我的鞋碼 知道我幾點起床
That's the job. Very different.
那是工作需要 是不同的
So, a relationship isn't work?
所以感情上就不適用了嗎
Oh,no,no.You don't get to lecture me on relationships.My wife didn't change her identity and flee the country to get away from me.
不 不 感情方面不用你來說教 我老婆可沒為了躲避我改名換姓跑到別的國家去
Yes, yes, yes.That was harsh. I didn't. I didn't mean that.
好吧 抱歉我的話太刻薄了 我并不是那個意思
Yeah, you did.Did she really flee the country?
你就是那個意思 她真的跑去別的國家了
I don't know.
我不知道
France? Did she go to france?
是不是法國 她去了法國嗎
I don't know.What am I gonna do?
我不知道 我該怎么辦
No.No more relationship advice from this side of the car.Call Dr.Phil, okay?
不 我不會給你任何感情上的建議了 給菲爾醫生打電話 好嗎