干得真好 杰克
Thanks.
謝謝
Parker:Kate! Did you seen Hachi? He wasn't at the station.
凱特 知道八公在哪嗎 它沒在車站等我
Kate:No, I haven't seen him since this morning. Come here.
早上就沒見到它了 來
Look at her.
看看
Do you believe that they have her covered for 30 years?
你相信這已塵封30年了嗎
Isn't she beautiful?
多美啊
Parker:Yes, she is.
是啊 真的很美
Kate:I'm falling behind schedule. You'll catch up.
我快趕不上進度了 別擔心 不會的
Parker:Just think about opening night, like that will freak you out.
想想開幕晚會 你就能趕上的
The young soloist steps down the stage sings...
年輕表演者們翩翩而來 齊聲歌唱
And a dance, of course. Following at rock,
躍然跳舞 演奏搖滾
rap, hip hop, jazz and... Hamlet!
表演說唱 嘻哈 爵士 還有哈姆雷特
Then, of course, the entire town is going to rise up
接著全鎮人民將為之瘋狂
standing ovation. The audience going crazy.
觀眾們熱烈鼓掌
Mayor seeks you down there, pulls you up on stage,
市長把你從觀眾席里引上臺
put you on the centre stage and thanks you for making it all possible.
對你大加贊賞一番
Kate:Yeah?
真的?
Parker:Yeah.
當然
Kate:I like it.
我喜歡
