Ladies and gentlemen,
各位女士 各位先生
Amtrak is happy to announce our arrival in New York City.
我們很高興通知您火車就要到達紐約了。
The train will be stopping in five minutes.
火車將在五分種後靠站
Please check to be sure you have your belongings.
請記得帶您的行李。
And have a good stay in the Big Apple.
祝您在紐約愉快。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Well, here we are.
好了 終於到了
It was so nice meeting you, Mr. Stewart.
很高興遇見你 Stewart先生。
And nice meeting you, too, Mrs. Tobin.
我也很高興見到你 Tobin太太。
Please look us up.
請和我們聯絡
We're in the phone book.
我們家的電話可以在電話簿上查到。
Dr. Philip Stewart, in Riverdale.
Philip Stewarrt大夫 在Riverdale 。
Your son?
你的兒子
That's right. And have a good time in New York.
對。祝 在紐約玩得愉快。
And don't be so independent.
不要再堅持獨立個性了
You're very lucky to have a caring family.
你很幸運有一個溫馨的家庭。
When can we go fishing?
我們什麼時候去釣魚?
Robbie, we'll go fishing soon,
Robbie啊 我們很快就會去。
and we'll take your dad with us.
帶你爸爸也一起去。
I'm ready, Grandpa. You name the day.
我準備好啦 爺爺。哪一天隨你挑吧。
That's a great idea, Grandpa!
這太好了 爺爺?
Philip needs a day off.
Philip需要休假。
Let's give him our presents--now.
現在把我們的禮物送給爺爺吧。
Good idea.
好。
Presents--for me?
禮物? 給我的
From me and Marilyn.
Marilyn和我送送的
And this one's from me.
這張是我送的
I looked all over the house to find it.
我找遍了整間房子才找到它。
Richard, these are terrific pictures.
Richard這些照片真棒
This one really brings back memories.
這一張的確喚起了許多的回憶。
You remember that day, Robbie?
你還記得那天嗎 Robbie
I sure do. It was fun.
當然。當時真有意思。
Oh, I'm sorry Susan isn't here.
啊 可惜Susann不在。
I miss her very much.
我非常想她。
I miss her very much.
我非常想她。
She feels bad, too, Grandpa.
她也很沮喪 爺爺。
She called to say the plane was delayed.
她打電話回來 告訴我們飛機誤點。
You know airports.
機場的事你是知道的。
I can't wait to see her.
我等不及要見您?
She looks just like Grandma at that age.
她和她奶奶年輕 時候長得一模一樣。
I'd better unpack.
我還是先把行李 打開吧。
I started traveling twenty-four hours ago.
從出門到現在已經二十四小時了。
I'm not so young anymore.
我不再那麼年輕了。
Don't you want something to eat?
您想吃點什麼
No, thanks.
不用了 謝謝
After a good night's sleep, I'll enjoy breakfast even more.
好好睡一覺 明早吃早餐會更香。
Well, come on, Dad.
好 來吧 爸
Ellen and I'll take you to your room.
Ellen和我帶你去你房間
I'm sure glad you're here, Grandpa.
您來這 我真高興 爺爺。
Good night, Grandpa.
晚安 爺爺。
Pleasant dreams.
祝你有個好夢
Philip, do you have the key to the trunk?
Philip 衣箱的鑰匙在你那
I have the key, but it doesn't work.
我有鑰匙 但是打不開箱子。
I sent the wrong key.
我寄錯了鑰匙
I have something for you. I made it myself.
我有件東西給您 是我親手做的。
I think you'll enjoy it.
我想你們會喜歡的。
I researched it for over a year.
我研究了一年多
I researched it for over a year.
我研究了一年多
It's our family tree.
這是我們的家庭樹
Oh, Grandpa! How exciting!
啊 爺爺 真興奮。
Fabulous!
真是令人難以置信。
Why, I didn't know that your grandfather was born in Germany.
你看 我竟然不知道您的爺爺出生在德國。
Lots of interesting information about our family.
面很多我們家有趣的東西呢
A gift from me.
這是我的一件禮物。
Thank you so much.
太感謝你了。
Grandpa! Grandpa!
爺爺 爺爺
Oh, Grandpa, I'm so happy to see you!
啊 爺爺 見到您我真高興。
Oh, you look so beautiful, Susan. My granddaughter.
啊 真漂亮 Susan 我的好孫女。
Like I always said, you look just like Grandma.
我老是說你長得像奶奶。
I think you're going to be very happy here with us.
我想你和我們在一起會很愉快的。
I know you will.
我想你會的。
I don't feel alone anymore.
我再也不覺得孤獨了。