WMarilyn, you want coffee or tea? Marilyn
要咖啡還是茶?
Coffee, please.
請來點咖啡。
I am so excited!
我感到好興奮
At this time tomorrow morning,
明早這時候
Grandpa will be sitting in the kitchen with us.
爺爺就和我們一起 坐在廚房啦。
When does he arrive?
他什麼時候到
At six o'clock this evening.
今晚六點。
By plane?
坐飛機來?
No, by train.
不 坐火車。
Are we picking him up at the station?
我們要去車站接他嗎
Not Grandpa.
爺爺不是這種人
He doesn't want anybody picking him up.
他不愿意讓別人接他
He likes to be independent.
他獨立性很強
Huh.
哦。
Oh, let's go upstairs and prepare Grandpa's room.
對 我們上去樓上爺爺的房間。
Great! Let's do it!
好 我們去
Good morning, Mom.
早安 媽媽。
Morning.
早安。
Well, hi, fellas.
你們大家好。
Hello.
哈嘍。
Hi, honey.
嗨 親愛的。
Morning, Marilyn.
早安 Marilynn。
We are going upstairs to set up Grandpa's room.
我們要上樓收拾一下爺爺的房間。
There's coffee ready.
咖啡準備好了
I'm really excited about seeing Grandpa.
一想到要見到爺爺我就覺得興奮。
Me, too. Milk, please.
我也一樣。請給我牛奶。
He's so funny.
他很逗趣
He always makes me laugh.
他總是讓我笑
I hope Grandpa's going to like living with us.
我希望爺爺喜歡和我們住在一起。
I think he will.
我想會的。
It just takes time to feel comfortable in a new place.
總是需要一段時間才能適應一個新的環境。
Won't he miss being in Florida?
他不會想念佛羅里達嗎
Well, he will.
他會的。
But I think he'll like being here with the family.
但我想他也會喜歡和全家人住在這兒。
But I think he'll like being here with the family.
但我想他也會喜歡和全家人住在這兒。
Are you sure about that?
你真的這麼想
It's crazy here most of the time.
這兒經常吵吵鬧鬧的
But it's fun.
但很有趣。
That's for sure.
說的也是。
You know,
我說
maybe I'll put together some photos of Grandpa
或許我把爺爺的一些照片組合起來
as a "welcome" present.
作為歡迎他的禮物。
That's a neat idea.
這是個好主意
What can I do?
那我能做點什么
I've got it!
有啦
I have a picture of Grandpa and Dad and me in my wallet.
我皮夾有一照片是爺爺 爸爸和我在一起照的。
It's from the Fathers and Sons' Breakfast
那是在父子早餐上拍的
at my junior high school graduation.
在我初中畢業的時候。
Oh, I remember this picture.
噢 我還記得照張照片。
I'd really like to pick up Grandpa at the railroad station.
我真想去火車站接爺爺。
Railroad stations or airports--
無論是火車站還是機場
Grandpa always tells us he'll get here by himself.
爺爺總是說他自己設法到這 。
He's something!
他真了不起
Is this all Grandpa's stuff?
這里面都是爺爺的東西嗎
That's it.
是的。
But I'm sure he has a few bags with him on the train.
不過我相信他在火車上還有幾件行李的。
What's inside?
這里面是什麼
What's inside?
這里面是什麼
I don't know. It's locked.
不知道 鎖著哪
Hi.
嗨
Oh, hi, darling.
哦 親愛的。
Morning, Philip.
早安 Philip
I want to put some of my good hangers in Grandpa's closet.
我想在爺爺的衣柜放幾個好的衣架。
You know I'm very excited about his arrival.
知道我對他到來是多麼興奮。
We are, too.
我們也很興奮
Susan called early this morning.
Susan一大早打打電話來
She's unhappy
她很不高興
because she's had to go to Chicago on a business trip
因為她得到芝加哥出差
and can't leave till tonight.
而且要到今晚才能脫身。
She wants to be here for Grandpa.
她原希望在此等爺爺。
Well, Grandpa will be disappointed, too.
爺爺也會感到失望的。
He loves Susan.
他喜歡Susan。
She always reminds him of Grandma.
Susan總是讓他想起奶奶
Well, how's everything here?
唔 東西都收適 好了嗎
Fine. We were just wondering about this trunk.
好啦。我們正犯愁這只大衣箱呢。
It's locked.
它鎖著。
Oh. I have the key. Grandpa sent it to me.
啊。鑰匙在這。爺爺寄來給我的。