Ah! Miss Stewart! Welcome!
嗨 Stewart小姐 歡迎?
How are you?
好嗎
Fine, Somsak. And you?
很好 Somsak 你呢
Fine, thank you.
很好 謝謝 。
This is my friend Harry Bennett.
這是我的朋友Harry Bennett。
Pleased to meet you.
很高興見到你。
Very nice to meet you.
很樂意見到你。
Any friend of Miss Stewart's is welcome at Somsak's.
Stewart小姐的任何排笥言赟omsak餐廳都是受歡迎的。
Follow me, please.
請跟我來。
I like it here.
我喜歡這 。
I do, too. I come here often.
我也是。我常來這 。
A special place for special people.
這是為特殊人物而設的特別地方
Thank you, Somsak.
謝謝你 Somsak。
Well! Nice restaurant.
嘿 這是一家好餐廳廳
Would you like something to drink?
你們要點什麼飲料嗎
Yes, I'd like a glass of ginger ale with ice.
是的 我要一杯加冰塊的 味汽水
Harry, what would you like?
Harry 你要什麼
Do you have a dry white wine?
你這有澀白酒嗎
How about a California chablis?
來一杯California白白葡萄酒好
Chablis is fine.
好的。
What would you like to eat?
你們要吃點什麼
I'd like the mee krob.
我喜歡mee krob
Harry, would you like to see a menu?
Harry 你想看看菜單
No, it's Ok.
不用 沒有關系。
I'll have the mee krob also.
我也要mee krob。
What is it?
那是什麼
Crispy fried noodles. I love them.
酥炒 。我喜歡吃。
May I bring you a salad?
要不要來點沙拉呢
Oh yes.
噢 好啊。
Oh yes.
噢 好啊。
What do you recommend today?
今天你推薦什麼沙拉
I recommend rose-petal salad.
我向你們推薦玫瑰花沙拉
Special for new friends.
特地為新朋友準備的
Rose-petal salad?
玫瑰花瓣沙拉好嗎
Why not?
有何不可
I'll take care of everything.
我會好好照料一切。
I hope you're hungry.
我希望你餓了。
What? Oh, yes. Starving. Well, I...
什麼 噢 是 我很餓。好啦 我…
Well, I ...
好啦 我……
What do you do at Universe Toy Company?
你在宇宙玩具公司做什麼工作
I'm the vice-president of new toy development.
我是負責新玩具開發發的副總裁
Terrific!
了不起
I know you 're a CPA.
我知道你是一位會計師
That's true. Harry Bennett,
是的。Harry Bennet
certified public accountant.
立案會計師。
I love numbers.
我喜歡弄數字。
I do some work for Smith and Dale,Your company's accounting firm.
我為貴公司的會計顧顧問公司 Smith和Dale事務所 做一些工作
And so...
所以……
Here we are.
所以我們才有緣相見見
Yes.
是啊。
I have a daughter.
我有一個女兒。
I know. How old is she?
我知道。她多大了
She's nine years old.
她九歲。
That's a nice age. What's her name?
正是美妙年齡。她什麼名字
Michelle.
Michelle。
Do you have a picture of her?
你有她的照片嗎
She's very pretty.
她很漂亮。
Thank you.
謝謝 。
Rose-petal salad.
玫瑰花瓣沙拉。
And there's a phone call for you, Mr. Bennett.
Bennett先生 有你電話啊
Excuse me, Susan.
對不起 Susan。
I hope nothing is wrong.
但愿沒有事。
I'll get the rest of the dinner.
我去把晚餐的其馀東東西端來
Excuse me.
失陪。
Please forgive me, Susan, but...
請原諒我 Susan 但 ……
I have to leave. I feel terrible, but...
我得走了。真是糟糕透了 但…
What's the matter?
發生了什麼事
My daughter isn't feeling well.
我女兒感到不舒服。
Oh no! Is it serious?
噢 糟糕 嚴重嗎
I don't know. The baby-sitter says she has a stomachache,
我不知道。臨時保姆姆說她肚子
and she's crying.
她一直哭。
I'll have to go home.
我必須回家一趟
Will you forgive me?
能原諒我嗎
Of course. I'm so sorry for Michelle.
當然。我為Michellee擔心。
And you didn't have a chance to eat.
而且你什麼也沒有吃。
Oh, it's OK.
噢 沒關系。
Let me take you home first.
先讓我送 回家吧。
No, no. Please, go ahead.
不用 不用。你走吧
It's our first date.
這是我們的第一次約約會
We'll make another.
我們還可以再次約會會
Please don't worry.
請別擔心。
I'll phone you.
我會給你打電話的。
I hope your daughter is all right. Good-bye.
我希望你女兒安然無無恙。再見
Good-bye.
再見。