Thanks for meeting me.
謝謝你們來找我
So, I hear the insurance company's refusing
我聽說保險公司拒不賠付
to pay theclaimon that car you crashed, Ethan.
你撞毀的那輛車 伊森
Something about intentional 100-meter vertical drops not being covered.
說什么 故意把車垂直駛下百米高度不在索賠范圍內
Go figure.
你說呢
How's the leg?
腿還好嗎
Still working.
還能用
You? Healing.
你呢 好起來了
I'm fine, by the way.
順便 我也沒事
I mean, I'm not actually sleeping, per se.
雖然我一直沒怎么睡好
You know. Cold sweats. Middle of the night.
經常大半夜的出冷汗
All these people are just happy and smiling
這些人嘻嘻哈哈的
and they are completely oblivious to the fact
他們完全不知道
that they were almost vaporized.
他們差點被蒸發了
And if it hadn't been for...
要不是我們
Dumb luck?
撞狗屎運嗎
Was it?
是嗎
I mean, look, we were unprepared, in the dark.
我是說 我們毫無準備 躲在暗處
Disavowed.
還被除名
And the only thing thatfunctionedproperly
整個任務行動中
on that mission
唯一正常運作的
was this team.
就是這個團隊
I don't know how we ended up together,
我不知道我們怎么會湊到一起
but I'm glad we did.
但我很高興我們在一起了