I think the most important thing is to roll with it and make sure that you recognize when doors are opening, and you choose the one to walk through.
語音講解:
今日發音練習重點:
言之有物:
1. 詞鏈兒:I think the most important thing is...
我認為最重要的是......
I think the most important thing is there are solutions and there are ways out and there are ways to feel better.
我認為最重要的是,總有解決辦法,總有擺脫困境的辦法,總有讓自己感覺更好的辦法。
2. 詞鏈兒:roll with it
順其自然
Sometimes it's best just to roll with it.
有時候順其自然是最好的。
Change happens. It's one of the great certainties in life. Learn to roll with it.
變化隨時會發生。這是生命中最大的確定性。學會適應它。
近義詞鏈兒:
go with the flow 隨遇而安;順其自然
take... as it comes 順其自然;隨遇而安;聽天由命
drift v. 順其自然地做
I don't mind, I'll just go with the flow.
我無所謂,我隨大家好了。
She takes life as it comes.
她對待生活的態度是順其自然。
I didn't intend to be a teacher—I just drifted into it.
我并沒打算過當老師,只是順其自然就當了。
You just gonna roll with it?
What else am I supposed to do?
你不介意?
不然我還能怎么辦?
影視片段《戰爭房間 War Room》
So you see, it wasn't so much a lie as a "Rolling with it" Situation.
與其說是騙你,不如說是順水推舟。
影視片段《抹去重來》
3. 詞鏈兒:make sure that...
確保......
Make sure that the rope is stretched tight.
務必要把繩子拉緊。
4. 拓展詞鏈兒:open the door to...
打開......的大門;為…...創造機會
Our courses are the door to success in English.
我們的課程是通向掌握英語的成功之路。
open the doors to the future
打開通往未來的大門
活學活用:
請用 roll with it 隨意造句
蘋果公司首席執行官蒂姆·庫克與《華爾街日報》雜志進行面試,討論了與史蒂夫·喬布斯共事的經歷、他作為報童的第一份工作以及他在IBM工作的最初日子。庫克還談到了他對物流、制造和數學的熱愛,以及從奧本大學畢業的經歷。他分享了關于工作的見解,包括他必須做出的犧牲、他的晨間習慣等內容。
蘋果CEO蒂姆·庫克在本次采訪中,進行了一場“模擬面試”。他提到他從小就開始工作,通過送報紙為上大學籌集資金。他描述了加入IBM和蘋果的經歷,以及對史蒂夫·喬布斯的信任和對蘋果重振的信念。他分享了在管理方面從喬布斯那里學到的創新價值、小團隊的力量和開放思想的重要性。
關注微信號:TeacherGwen