【講解】
雞肉、雞塊
chicken drumstick 雞腿
chicken twister 雞頭卷
chicken nuggets 雞塊
Chicken wings 雞翅
twist v. 扭動,轉動
Twist the cap again to make sure it is tight.
瓶蓋再擰一下,確保擰緊了。
combo n. 快餐店的套餐
I'd like a Peking twister combo.
我想點一個老北京雞肉卷套餐。
You got a chicken twister, chips and a coke in the combo.
這個套餐里有一個雞肉卷,薯片還有可樂。
Soda fountain 自助取冷飲柜臺
Many fast food restaurants have soda fountains, which are machines where you can pour yourself a soft (usually carbonated) drink.
許多快餐店都有自助取冷飲的柜臺,這是些機器。你可以在這些機器上給自己倒一杯軟飲(通常是碳酸的)。
【快餐店點餐這段對話就夠了】
A: Welcome, what would you like to order?
您好,需要點什么呢?
B: I would like a Peking twister combo.
我想要一個老北京雞肉卷套餐。
A: Is that for here or to go?
在這吃還是帶走呢?
B: For here, please.
在這吃,謝謝。
A: For the coke, would you like a small, medium or large?
可樂的話,您想要小杯,中杯,還是大杯呢?
B: A medium, please.
中杯,謝謝。
A: Is that everything?
就要這些嗎?
B: That'll be all. Thanks. Oh, by the way, where can I get my drink?
就要這些,謝謝。噢!對了,我在哪取飲料呢?
A: You could pour yourself the drink at the soda fountain with this cup.
拿著這個杯子,您在那邊的飲料柜臺可以給自己倒飲料。
B: Thank you.
謝謝。