Lily: Hi, sir. Could you tell me where the Hilton Hotel is?
莉莉:先生,您好,您知道希爾頓酒店怎么走嗎?
Passerby: Well, there are two Hilton Hotels around here. Which one is your destination?
路人:哦,這邊有兩個希爾頓酒店,你想去哪一個?
Lily: Eh, let me see. Sorry, I can't remember it, because I've been there only once, accompanied by my friends.
莉莉:嗯,讓我想想。不好意思,我記不得了,我就去過那里一次,而且還是跟著同學一起去的。
Passerby: Then, it would be a little bit harder to find out your way. Do you remember the name of the street, or one or two landmarks?
路人:這樣的話,可能有些難找了。那你記得街道的名字或是一兩個地標性建筑嗎?
Lily: A bookstore, probably. With a yellow and orange logo.
莉莉:好像有個書店,黃色和橙色的標牌。
Passerby: Good, any other clues?
路人:好的,那還有其他什么線索嗎?
Lily: I remembered there is a very busy street several miles away. I waited for the traffic light for a very long time.
莉莉:我記得那邊幾英里之外是一條繁忙的街道。我在那里等了好長時間的紅綠燈呢。
Passerby: Oh, is there a bank near there, Standard Charted possibly?
路人:哦,那里好像有個渣打銀行,對吧?
Lily: Oh, yeah, I got it, there is a bank. My friend exchanged her money there.
莉莉:哦,是的,我想起來了,那邊確實有個銀行,我朋友還去那里兌換外幣了。
Passerby: That's the second branch hotel of Hilton. Walk straight down and you will see the bookstore you just mentioned. Turn left, I believe, you will get it.
路人:那是希爾頓酒店的第二分店。徑直走下去,你會看到剛才你說的那個書店,往左轉,我相信你會找到的。
Lily: Great! Many thanks!
莉莉:太好了!太感謝您了!