Richard:Hey, how did you get here?
理查德:嘿!你怎么來的?
Jennifer:I rode my bike.
詹尼弗: 我踩單車來的。
Richard: Are you serious? Why did you do that? I could have picked you up.
理查德: 你是認真的嗎?你為什么要那樣做?我可以開車接你的。
Jennifer: That's OK, I didn't want to bother you. I know you don't like to wake up early.
詹尼弗: 沒事兒,我不想打擾你,我知道你不喜歡早起。
Richard: That's so nice of you. Aren't you cold?
理查德: 你太好啦,你不冷嗎?
Jennifer: No, not really. I wore a coat.
詹尼弗: 不冷,我穿了一件外套。
Richard:What's in the bag?
理查德: 口袋里是什么?
Jennifer:It's a special type of apple.
詹尼弗: 是一種特殊的蘋果。
Richard: Oh. Can I try one? It's very sweet.
理查德: 哦,我可以嘗一個嗎?真甜。
Jennifer: I put sugar on it. These apples are really good. They were only 30 cents each.
詹尼弗: 我放了一些糖,那些蘋果真的很好,它們只要30美分一個。
Richard:Aren't those more expensive than the ones at the supermarket?
理查德: 它們不是比超市的要貴嗎?
Jennifer:Yeah, they're more expensive, but they taste better.
詹尼弗: 是的,它們要貴點,但是味道很好。
Richard: Did you buy any other fruit?
理查德: 你還買的有其它水果嗎?
Jennifer: Well, besides the apples, I bought oranges and bananas.
詹尼弗: 嗯,除了蘋果,我還買了橙子和香蕉。